Unleash your creativity with the multi-color and multi-material Diamond Hotend Witbox 3D printer.
The bq Witbox is an exellent examble of how functionality, safety and sleek design can be combined in to one userfriendly ready-to-print 3D printing machine.
By upgrading the bq Witbox with the Diamond Hotend, we have created a high quality multi-color and multi-material 3D-printer that pushes boundaries for what can be created on a 3D printer.
Please note, that the Diamond Hotend Wtibox is made to order and has a delivery time of 1 – 2 weeks.
One nozzle, multiple filaments, a world of possibilities
The Diamond Hotend is a single nozzle hotend for 3D printing in multiple colors or materials. It allows you to time exactly when and where the color changes are made and enables the Witbox 3D printer to feed three different types of filaments through a single nozzle.
The Diamond Hotend Witbox offers a world of new possibillities for combining, mixing and bledining a variety of filaments in to astonishing 3D models.
The biggest print volume on the market
The bq Witbox boasts the biggest print volume on the domestic-printer market, with a DIN-A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) print area offering up to 20 cm in height. This allows the Witbox to print large-scale objects or multiple parts at the same time, all at a rate unrivalled by any other printer.
Where beauty and safety combine
The bq Witbox has been painstakingly designed to optimise its functionality. It’s a fully enclosed printer with a locking front door system, which prevents accidental access during printing and makes it a particularly safe device to use in environments where children may be present. Its fully enclosed design helps minimise noise, while preventing heat from escaping and controlling airflow - thereby maintaining a constant temperature inside the printer.
- Ramps 1.4
- Mega 2560
- LCD screen with rotary encoder and push-button navigation
- A4-sized glass base
- 348W power source
- 100k thermistor in the extruder
- 40W, 12V heater cartridge
- High: 50 microns
- Medium: 200 microns
- Low: 300 microns
- Recommended speed: 60 mm/sec
- Maximum recommended speed: 80 mm/sec
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Dimensions (work area): Size DIN A4 x 20 cm high (the largest on the market)
- X - 297 mm, Y - 210 mm, Z - 200 mm
- Dimensions (printer): length - 505 mm, width - 388 mm, height - 450 mm
- Dimensions (box): 59cm x 47cm x 55cm, 29kg
- Powder-coated steel chassis
- Toughened chrome bars for carriages X, Y and Z
- Igus bearings for X,Y and Z
- Igus cable-chains
- Igus power screw for the Z axis with flexible motor coupling
- Powder-coated moving parts and supports
- Three-point printer base levelling system with damping
- Quick-change printer base system with neodymium magnets
- Tripple extruders
- 0.4 mm RepRap.me Diamond Nozzle
- Cooling system for parts
- EC certification
- Enclosed device with door-safety feature
- Pre-configured Marlin firmware
- Recommended host: Repetier-host
- Recommended slicer: Slic3r
- SD card reader with 4 GB card included
- USB port