The DuetEthernet is an advanced 32 bit electronics board for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the DuetWifi, other than providing ethernet connectivity rather than Wifi, a full feature description is available on our wiki, in summary:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated ethernet module.
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen