Tired of fragile 3D printed parts? Armadillo 3D printing filament is a perfect alternative to some of the most common rigid materials on the market.
Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), its advantages against PLA and ABS lie in its printability and toughness. Armadillo is an excellent material to use for bridging with virtually no warping issues. When you need a rigid product that can withstand wear and tear, Armadillo's resistance to fracturing makes it a perfect replacement.
Suggested Applications: braces, fasteners, gears and protective covers.
- Shore Hardness= 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA
220°C – 230°C
Room temperature – 45°C
Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
MANUFACTURER Fenner Drives DIAMETER 1.75 mm
- Additional Information
Plastic type FLEX (Flexible) Extruder:210-230° Heatbed:30-40° Size 1.75mm Color Red