RepRap PCB Heatbed 300x300mm description:
- The heatbed has a really big surface area and will need a big power supply to heat up.
- Make sure to use some kind of insulator on the bottom side of the heatbed to improve the performance.
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Current: ~20A
- Resistance ~1ohm
- Heat output: ~480W
- Dimensions 314 x 314mm
- Mounting holes 4x ø3mm. 3mm from edge in each corner. 308mm between.
- Laminate FR4 1.8+-0.15mm 2 layer, Etched directly from 35um Copper and NO plating
- As the nature of the PCB material, flatness can't be defined and you will need an aluminum or glass topplate.
- Black Soldermask top and buttom side
- White Silkscreen - both sides
- Center hole for thermister mount
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: $45.44 Incl. Tax: $56.80