Bored with printing PLA only?
Having problems getting the first layer to stick?
Tired of prints falling off the build plate mid print?
Annoyed by warping?
Get more value from your Witbox with this complete heatbed solution.
Expand your possibillities and start printing with ABS, HIPS, Nylon, Wood, PETG, PC, etc.
- 1 pcs RepRap PCB Heatbed 200x300mm
- 1 pcs Thermistor 100K SMD
- 1 pcs Heatbed Thermal Insulator 200x300mm
- 1 pcs Power Supply 24V
- 4 pcs M3x30mm screws
- 1 pcs cable for thermistor with female 2P plug
- 1 pcs wire for heatbed (140 cm)
- 1 pcs Braided sleeve, 50 cm
- 3 pcs Cable zip ties
PDF file containing more illutrations:
Heatbed-enabled Marlin firmware for bq Prusa i3 Hephestos:
For newer versions of the firmware, please compile your own from bq's original source:
(enable heatbed support by setting the appropriate bed thermistor value in Configuration.h prior to compiling)
Slicing profiles for Cura and Slic3r: