3. The finished product has good strength and flexibility, excellent molding and impact resistance, and has a certain degree of elasticity.
1. Viscosity: 150-300(25℃,m.pa.s)(NDJ-8S Rotary viscometer(25℃)
2. Wavelength: 355nm-410nm
3. Density: 1.05-1.25g/cm3 (Densitometer(25℃))
4. Skin irritation value, P.I.I ≤0.9
5. LD50 ≥18000mg/kg
6. Color: Green,Purple,Blue,Red,Grey,Yellow,White,Black,Transparent(optional)
Parameters After Printing:
Flexural modulus: 1.882-2.385Mpa
Flexural strength: 59-70MPa
Hot deformation temp.: 80℃
Volume shrinkage: 95*E-6
Linear shrinkage: 3.72-4.24%
Tensile strength: 1.05-1.35%
Tensile modulus: 36-52MPa
Elongation at break: 1.779-2.385MPa
Hardness(Shore D): 11%-20%
Glass transition temp.: 84D
Glass transition temp.: 100℃
Notched impact strength: 44-49j/m
Skin irritation value, P.I.I ≤0.9
1 x 1000g 405nm LOC Tough Resin
- Shake before use.
- After printing the resin model, it is necessary to use high-concentration alcohol (recommended at 95% or higher, the higher the better) for about 30s.
- Do not return the resin used in the trough to the unused resin, and do not use the resin in the trough for a long time. (Long-term use cannot be used to introduce the resin into the container and seal it with plastic wrap.) Avoid contaminated resins that affect the printing effect.
- This product can not be in contact with eyes skin or clothing and should not be tasted or eaten. Keep away from children. In case of accidental contact, flush with plenty of water as soon as possible.Or get out of the scene and consult a doctor promptly.
- Store in the dark at room temperature. The sun contains ultraviolet light, which will cure the photosensitive resin. Use under lighting does not affect the effect.
- It is recommended to store at an ambient temperature of 15℃ - 35 ℃. The lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin.
- It is recommended that the product be sealed and stored to avoid excessive dust or moisture and affect print quality.