This miniature linear actuator is using for industrial, agricultural machinery, construction, clean sweeping vehicles, vessels, cargo and many other applications.
It can be replaced by hydraulic, pneumatic products ideal for saving energy consumption.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Stroke Length: 50mm/2 inch; 100mm/4 inch; 200mm/8 inch; 300mm/12 inch; 400mm/16 inch; 500mm/20 inch
Duty cycle: 10%
- Rated power: 20W, maximum 30W.
- Push bar Each side contains a travel limit switch. When the telescopic bar runs to the top or to the top, it will automatically disconnect the electricity.
- The motor will not idle. Cut off the power, it can be stop at any position, with self-locking function.
- The push rod is driven by a DC motor with a screw drive. The telescopic rod can only be retracted without rotation.
- The motor is positive and negative. For example, if the positive electrode is stretched and the negative electrode is shrunk, the telescopic direction of the rod can be changed by changing it.
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +75°C.
- Standard protection class: IP54.
- Low noise design, noise level less than 42dB.
- Please do not disassemble the machine.
- Product features: drive other objects to push, pull, rise, drop.
- Product Applications: TV lift tables, massage beds, electric beds, medical chairs, electric equipment, micro-devices, electric sofas, camera frames, cameras and more.
(1): The center distance between the two mounting holes before and after the push rod is fully retracted, the mounting distance of the push rod
(that is, the length of the push rod itself).
Below 300mm stroke L (mounting dimensions) = 105mm + S (stroke)
300mm and 300mm above travel L (mounting dimensions)=155mm+S (travel)
(2): Center distance between the two mounting holes before and after the push rod is fully extended.
(Below 300mm stroke) = 105mm + S (stroke) + S (stroke)
(300mm and 300mm strokes or more) = 155mm + S (stroke) + S (stroke).
Before use, first recognize whether the motor voltage is correct. If it is a DC motor, then also consider that the power supply current is sufficient.
Do not store or operate in high temperature or humid environment, and do not place in corrosive gas, which will reduce motor efficiency.
When soldering is required on the positive and negative power supply's motor
terminals, the soldering iron temperature is 340°C±40°C. Within 3 seconds of heating time.
Do not deform the plastic.
When installing the motor, pay attention to whether the screws are too long and the
company must not over-press the long screws to the parts inside the motor.
Bracket and controllers need to be purchased separately, please search our products in our shop, and purchase the suitable kit.
1 x Linear Actuator Motor
2 x Brackets