1. It can suit for your Creality CR-10 3D printer build plate heating.
2. Silicone rubber heaters provide highly efficient heat transfer over a wide temperature range(-50 Deg C ~260 Deg C).
3. As they are lightweight and flexible, they provide superior surface conformance that extends heater life by minimizing the gradient between heating element and heat sink.silicone heater
4. Valued at 5 watt per square inch with fast and even heating.
5. Equipped with NTC 100K thermistor (Beta 25/50 3950K-1%) temperature control sensor range supported directly by Marlin firmware.
6. 3M adhesive backing offers excellent and easy assembly on most surfaces.
7. Please provide heat only when after it mounted on the build plate (Aluminum plate recommended).
● 3M adhesive backing
Silicone Rubber Heater Data Sheet:
- Structure: Heating Elements Vulcanized between two layers of Fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber
- Insulation Material: Fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber
- Heating Elements: Wire Wound or Etched Foil
- Supply Voltage: about 110v
- Max. Operating Temp.: 260 Deg C or 500 Deg F
- Min. Element Temp.: -50 Deg C or -58 Deg F
- Max.Power Density: 2.5 w/sq.cm (variable depending on different mounting methods)
- Standard Thickness: 1.5mm
- Flammability: Flame Retardant
- Moisture Absorption: Moistureproof
- Thermal Management: Surface Mount thermal fuse, thermostat, thermistor and PT100,etc
- Power Leads: High temperature PTFE or Silicone insulation leads
1 x 310x310mm Siliconen Heated Bed Heating Pad for 3D Printer