Excl. Tax: $3,105.59 Incl. Tax: $3,881.99
BCN3D Sigmax R19 – 3D prints with the IDEX system and its two independent extruders
Buy the BCN3D Sigmax R19 and you'll get a durable, solid and intuitive 3D printer for your desk. The system comes with Independent Dual Extruder System (IDEX). This enables you to add high-resolution multi-material parts in a simple and effective way.
The main product features:
- The dual extruder IDEX system allows 3D printing of several materials and different colors
- 210 x 297 x 210 mm installation space allows you to produce powerful parts additively
- Optimum manufacturing process thanks to powerful extruder by Bondtech
- Advanced and stable workflow due to filament discharge sensor
- Improved hot ends through E3D
- Extruder from Bondtech
- Instinctive user interface enables increased user-friendliness
HOTENDS OPTIMIZED BY E3D
The hot ends are produced and assembled by the market leader for hot ends. This characterizes the new hot end version:
- Maximum processing quality: Components built into the nozzle and the heat brake are precisely processed. QC'd guarantees optimum quality standards.
- Optimized heat dissipation: Greatly improved heat sink and heat sink geometries enable better heat transfer. This reduces the problems of underextrusion caused by heat transfer. At the same time it guarantees a functioning extrusion in different working environments.
- Improved electronic components: The heating element with narrow resistance tolerance ensures reduced differences in the thermal behaviour of different hot ends. The newly developed thermistor cartridge improves heat transfer and enables more precise measurement and more uniform extrusion of the liquid filament.
- Assembled by E3D: The assembly process and quality control, carried out by a competent team of experts in an innovative assembly line, guarantee a masterpiece throughout the entire application.
The Sigmax R19 3D printers feature high-tech dual gears from Bondtech. These offer unparalleled grip:
- Unparalleled grip: A dual drive gearbox proves to be the most suitable material feed system to guarantee durable, high quality extrusion and eliminate grinding problems regardless of the filament used.
- Increased torque: An extruder mechanism with planetary gear guarantees a powerful torque. This effectively reduces underextrusion problems.
- Improved extrusion monitoring: The gear allows a more precise extrusion rate for 3D printing of complex components.
FILAMENT RUNOUT SENSOR
An easy-to-use and powerful filament status detection system: A mechanical switch detects the availability of filament in your 3D printer. This prevents one of the most numerous and annoying causes of error – the end of the filament and thus your 3D printing.
- Automatic 3D printing pause: If the filament runs out during a manufacturing job, the 3D printer automatically stops and warns you to insert new filament to continue the manufacturing process. This feature saves you time and money.
- Extensively tested: Multiple optimizations and thousands of hours of 3D printing ensure consistent performance throughout the life of the 3D print.
OPTIMIZED GUI AND UX
The optimized graphical user interface comes with new functions, wizards and provides you with a lot of information. Experience simple and convenient control.
- Easy to use screen: Operate your Sigma R19 intuitively via its built-in display.
- Maintenance alert: This 3D printer reminds you when it's time to wait, grease, and oil.
- Choose the parameters yourself: Now set material flow rates and fan speeds for material cooling for each hot end independently.
- Change wizard for hot ends: Change the hot ends quickly and easily using the integrated wizard.
- Hot ends detection: Detecting the attached hot ends simplifies the calibration process and reduces faulty G-code configurations.
- More material presets: The Load Filament Assistant now comes with more material presets. This makes additive manufacturing easier and optimizes your results.
- Calibration process improved: The internal calculations are designed to get a repeatable 3D print result.
MIRROR AND DUPLICATE MODE
Thanks to the mirror and duplication modes, you can now take full advantage of the IDEX architecture.
CURA SOFTWARE SUPPORT
BCN3D Cura 2.1.0 works together with Sigma and Sigmax R19. The Mirror and Duplication 3D printing modes help to make the most of the 3D printer.
Buy the BCN3D Sigmax R19 and 3D prints with the IDEX system and its two independent extruders on a professional level.Learn More
Excl. Tax: $4,643.55 Incl. Tax: $5,804.44
BCN3D Sigmax R19 – Dual-extruder 3D printer with IDEX system
The BCN3D Sigmax R19 is a reliable and easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with Independent Dual Extruder System (IDEX) that delivers high-resolution multi-material parts in a simple and effective way.
Main product features:
- Dual Extruder IDEX System for additive manufacturing of multiple materials and colors
- 420 mm x 297 mm x 210 mm build size enables you to 3D print large parts
- Powerfull Bondtech extruders ensure an ideal production process
- Filament runout sensor for an improved workflow
- Optimized hotends by E3D
- Bondtech TM extruders
- Advanced user experience through new user interface
HOTENDS OPTIMIZED BY E3D
Manufactured and assembled by the top world hotend manufacturer, the new hotend version outstands for:
- Finest machining quality: Internal key geometries at the nozzle and the heatbreak precisely machined and QC’d to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Improved thermal dissipation: Optimized heatbreak and heatsink geometries provide a better heat transfer. This reduces underextrusion issues caused by heat creep and provides a more reliable extrusion under different environments.
- Refined electronics: Heater cartridge with narrower resistance tolerance ensures less variation on the thermal behavior of different hotends. New thermistor cartridge enhances the heat transfer, providing a more accurate reading and a more consistent extrusion.
- Assembled by E3D: The assembly process and quality control performed by and experimented team of professionals in a state-of-the-art assembly line secure a top performance over the time.
EXTRUSION MUSCLE BY BONDTECHTM
Both R19 3D printers feature the high-tech dual-drive gears by Bondtech,
- Unmatched grip: The dual-drive gears have proved to be the best feeding system to ensure a reliable extrusion, getting rid of grinding issues no matter the filament used
- Increased torque: A planetary gearbox at the extruder mechanism provides a mighty torque to reduce underextrusion problems
- Improved extrusion control: The gearbox also enables a more precise extrusion rate to 3D print complex geometries
FILAMENT RUNOUT SENSOR
A simple yet effective subsystem: A mechanical switch to detect filament presence allows preventing from one of the most common and frustrating failure reasons.
- Automatic job pause: In case of running out of filament during a print job, the 3D printer will automatically pause and warn the user to load new filament to resume the manufacturing process, letting to save time and money.
- Thoroughly tested: Several design iterations and thousands of 3D printing hours ensure a robust performance over the time.
IMPROVED GUI AND UX
The refined Graphic User Interface incorporates several new features, assistants and information
to offer a smoother and more intuitive user experience.
- Information screens: Processes and assistants are detailed, providing the user a context to operate the 3D printer flawlessly.
- Maintenance alerts: After a certain distance covered, a maintenance alert prompts, recommending the user to clean and grease the axis.
- More 3D printing parameters to control: Now it is possible to independently adjust Flow Rates and Layer Fan Speeds for each hotend during manufacturing process.
- New Assistant to change the Hotend: It provides a step-by-step process to properly change a hotend and calibrate it.
- Hotend identification: The user can select the hotends installed, which improves the calibration process and prevents from mismatching gcode configurations.
- More materials presets: The Load Filament assistant now includes more material presets to ease the process to the user.
- Calibration process refined: Internal calculations have been optimized to provide a more robust outcome.
MIRROR AND DUPLICATION MODES
The Sigma & Sigmax R19 now feature the most productive 3D printing modes to take all the profit of the IDEX architecture.
BCN3D Cura 2.1.0 has been released together with the Sigma & Sigmax R19 to give full support to the Mirror and Duplication 3D printing modes as well as optimized manufacturing profiles.
Buy the BCN3D Sigmax R19 and you get a dual-extruder 3D printer with IDEX system and an advanced user interface.Learn More
Excl. Tax: $414.17 Incl. Tax: $517.71
Out of stock
Sigmax R19 Cover Housing/Enclosure
Buy the cover housing for your BCN Sigmax R19 here and increase your application comfort. An enclosed space reduces warping, protects your working environment and reduces noise.
Advantages of using the cover housing for your BCN Sigmax R19:
- Constant internal temperature to prevent warping/distortion of technical filament materials such as ABS, nylon and PET-G
- Protect your work environment from potentially harmful particles with the HEPA filter
- Highly recommended for users who want to 3D print large parts, as it greatly increases the probability of success
- The Sigmax R19 is even quieter thanks to further noise reduction
- The air inside the 3D printer is constantly renewed thanks to the HEPA filter
- It is not necessary to screw the Sigmax R19 together, drill holes or modify them
- The cover is easy to assemble and disassemble
The cover is disassembled and supplied with assembly instructions. All necessary tools for assembly are included in the scope of delivery. The case is only compatible with the Sigma R19 version.Learn More