Features:0. This is a tough resin designed specifically for LCD 3D Printer.
1. High curing speed is fast;
2. Low viscosity and good fluidity;
3. The rigid and tough balances coexist;
4. The model performance is stable.
5. professional optimization for LCD weak light source molding, higher printing efficiency than DLP/LCD/SLA compatible resin on the market.
6. Different color for your choice
7. Suit for most of LCD 3D Printer curing 405nm(such as:
1. Viscosity (25 ° C): 552.0 MPa·s (NDJ-8S Rotational Viscometer (25 ° C))
2. Liquid density: 1.100 g/cm3
3. Solid density: 1.184g/cm3
4, curing wavelength: 405nm
5, tensile strength: 23.4Mpa
6, hardness (D): 79.0
7. Elongation at break: 14.2%
8, exposure time: the first layer 20-60s; ordinary 5-15s (based on the actual printing results)
9. Shelf life is 1 year
10. Store at 15°C-35°C ambient temperature
11. Color: Green,Brown,Purple,Blue,Red,Grey,Yellow,White,Black,Transparent(optional
12. 500ml/bottlePackage Included:1 x 500ml 405nm UV Sensitive Resin
- Shake before use.
- After printing the resin model, it is necessary to use high-concentration alcohol (recommended at 95% or higher, the higher the better) for about 30s.
- Do not return the resin used in the trough to the unused resin, and do not use the resin in the trough for a long time. (Long-term use cannot be used to introduce the resin into the container and seal it with plastic wrap.) Avoid contaminated resins that affect the printing effect.
- This product can not be in contact with eyes skin or clothing and should not be tasted or eaten. Keep away from children. In case of accidental contact, flush with plenty of water as soon as possible.Or get out of the scene and consult a doctor promptly.
- Store in the dark at room temperature. The sun contains ultraviolet light, which will cure the photosensitive resin. Use under lighting does not affect the effect.
- It is recommended to store at an ambient temperature of 15℃ - 35 ℃. The lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin.
- It is recommended that the product be sealed and stored to avoid excessive dust or moisture and affect print quality.