• Supply voltage from 7V to 45V
• Output current up to 1.5A rms for each motor phase
• Maximum current up to 2.5 A per phase Integrated low RDS(ON) power stages (HS + LS = 1 Ω typ.)
• It helps customers to really exploit the benefits of working at high microstepping resolution.
• The microstepping resolution can be easily set to one of eight available values through M1, M2 and M3 inputs: full-step, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/128 and 1/256 of step.
• Can adjustable current control through a potentiometer to set the ref. voltages
Embedded PWM current control with selectable decay mode (fast or slow)
• The hardware is fully compatible to be used together with RAMPS or other similar FFF 3D printing platforms, representing a very fast drop-in replacement of similar solutions.
• It provides a very compact solution to evaluate the performance of the STSPIN820 stepper motor driver with a minimum set of additional equipment and without the need for additional devices.
• The STSPIN820 features a full set of protections: – Stepper motor driving with a microstepping resolution up to 1/256th of step – Overcurrent, short-circuit and overtemperature protection