- Easy to clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by the microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing.
- Easy to take off models by hands or with a little help by the scrapper for very large models.
- Super Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Upgrade your printer to Ultrabase. This 240mm Ultrabase is suitable for many Kossel 3D Printers with 240mm MK2/MK3 Heated Bed.Specifications:
- Size: 240mm
- Thickness: about 4mm
- Working temp(Max): 200℃
- Material: Tempered glass with microporous inorganic coatingTemperature settings for different filaments:1. PLA:50-70℃
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ (110℃ is recommended)
4. PC:100-130℃ (120℃ is recommended)
5. Nylon:90-120℃ (110℃ is recommended)
6. PP:100-130℃ (120℃ is recommended)
7. PETG: 50-70℃How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
- Just peel off the blue tape on the backside, and then fit the Ultrabase to the hotbed (base).
1. Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
2. Please properly level the bed before printing;
3. Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly.
4. Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
5. Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3mm error,thank you.
6. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the picture.Package included:1 x Anycubic 240mm 3D Printer Hot Bed Platform