Features:1. Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing.
Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
2. Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating
3. Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
4. Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
5. Compatibility: compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK3 heated bed.Temperature settings for different filaments:1. PLA:50-70ºC
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
Item size:( 310*310*4mm)
Box size:26.5cm*26.5cm*5.5cmHow to assemble (←pls click) Notes:
- Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
- Please properly level the bed before printing;
- Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
- Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
1x Anycubic® Ultrabase Heated bed kit