- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing. Easy to take off models by hands or with a little help by the scrapper for very large models.
- Super Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! This 240mm Ultrabase is suitable for many Kossel 3D Printers with 240mm MK2/MK3 Heated Bed.
- Easy to clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Material: Tempered glass with microporous inorganic coating
Item size: 310x310mm
Net Weight: 800g
Box size: 375*348*4mm
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Just peel off the blue tape on the backside, and then fit the Ultrabase to the hotbed (base).
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly.
1 x Anycubic 310x310mm Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform Heated Bed