PAHT CF15 (High Temperature Polyamide carbon fiber reinforced) combines high temperature and chemical resistance with extreme mechanical properties.
It allows to work under 150ºC continuous temperatures with the peak temperature of 180ºC in comparison to a standard PA. 15% carbon fiber reinforcement makes it stiffer thus open new fields for the printing of demanding applications.
Compatibility: Only with BCN3D Epsilon 3D printer.
- Structural and functional parts subject to high temperatures and aggressive environments.
- Metal replacement in the automotive industry.
- High resistance to heat (up to 180ºC)
- Stiff and impact resistant
- As strong as annealed aluminium
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to solvents and corrosive chemicals
- Low moisture absorption
- High dimensional stability
- Easy to process
How to print
|Speed || |
Min. layer height
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PAHT CF15 using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo Pro PA.
- Only compatible with BCN3D Epsilon when paired with the Hotend X.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Feed it cautiously into the machine.