BCN3D Filaments PP - 2.85 mm - 700 g - Natural
PP (Polypropylene) is a semycrystalline thermoplastic, known for its resistance to chemical agents. It is completely inert and does not easily interact with any substance, for this reason it is commonly used for the packaging of food and chemicals.
It is a flexible and durable material, with a high resistance to impacts and wear.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
- Ideal for light parts
- Commonly used in bottles, packaging and containers
- In automotive for non-structural areas of the body
- Plugs and stoppers
- Chemically aggressive environments
- Living hinges
- Pipes, joints and elements in contact with water
- Exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals such as alkali, acids and organic solvents
- Lightweight and clear
- Flexible and resistant to impacts
- Durable and resistant to fatigue, even at low temperature (-20 ºC)
- Good thermal resistance, up to 100 ºC
- Hydrophobic, non-stick surface
High-performance material with flexible applications
Lightweight material with excellent chemical resistance and fatigue life suitable for wet environments. It has an elongation at break and a stiffness superior to PA that allows it to be used for flexible applications in aggressive environments.
Due to its chemical composition, each thermoplastic polymer is characterised by a different resistance to the different classes of chemicals, including apparently harmless substances such as food and cleaning products.
How to print
220° C - 240° C
Min. layer height
0.1 - 0.2mm