PP GF30 (Polypropylene 30% glass fibre) is a composite filament, filled with glass fibre for chemically resistant, lightweight and dimensionally stable parts. It is amongst the most used filled materials in the automotive industry, characterised by a long service life and able to resist to all weather conditions.
Compatibility: Only with BCN3D Epsilon 3D printer.
- Parts exposed to aggressive and humid environments or in contact with chemicals.
- Rigid structural elements such as brackets, bars, shafts and frames.
- Automotive and aerospace industry.
- Combination of excellent chemical resistance, strength and stiffness.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Resistant to aggressive environments and high temperature, up to 120 ºC.
How to print
230° C - 250° C
|Speed || |
Min. layer height
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PP GF30 using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo Pro PPGF.
Only compatible with BCN3D Epsilon when paired with the Hotend X.