The BCN3D Sigmax is a professional-grade desktop-sized 3D printer especially characterized by its innovative approach to dual extrusion and available build volume.
Thanks to the unique IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system, the Sigmax is a versatile tool able to print multicolor or multimaterial parts, with special emphasis to the print of water-soluble supports, while minimizes the habitual downsides of dual extrusion.
Moreover, this unique architecture makes possible two highly productive printing modes: Mirror and Duplication. As a result, the Sigmax can use both toolheads simultaneously printing the same model 2 times or symmetrical parts, doubling its productive capacity.
In addition, the wide range of available hotends (sold separately) boosts its versatility, allowing the user to use the most suitable hotend for every project or even combine different hotends to cut down printing times or get more solid models without giving up quality.
As regards the printing volume, the Sigmax features a standard DIN-A3 heated surface of 420x297mm that can reach temperatures of 110ºC. As well as, it offers a printable height of 210mm. Glass is easily removed for convenience when cleaning the area or removing the printed parts. A magnet system makes this process simple and fast.
The BCN3D Sigmax incorporates a 3.5” Full Color Capacitive LCD touchscreen in order to interact smoothly and effectively with the machine. Through this screen, the user will experience a comfortable operation of the machine through all the calibration and maintenance processes.
- Architecture. IDEX
- Technology. Fused Filament Fabrication
- Print Volume: 420mm x 297mm x 210mm
- Extruders. 2
- Nozzle diameter. 0,3mm / 0,4mm / 0,5mm (for abrasive materials) / 0,6mm (standard)/ 0,8mm / 1,0mm
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full Color Capacitive TouchPAD
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0. Independent Stepper Drivers
- Firmware: BCN3D Sigma - Marlin
- Supported files: gcode
- Operating Sound: 50 dBA
- Connectivity: SD (autonomous operation) / USB
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- Layer Height: 0,045 - 0,5 (depending on the nozzle diameter)
- Positioning Resolution (X/Y/Z): 1,25 µm / 1,25 µm / 1 µm
- Operating Temperature: 15 ºC - 35 ºC
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290 ºC
- Maximum printing temperature: 280 ºC
- Maximum hot bed temperature: 100 ºC
- Support material: PVA for PLA /HIPS for ABS
- Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
- Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, Co-polyesters, HIPS, TPU, Specials
- Processing files software: Cura - BCN3D, Simplify3D, Slic3r,...
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24V DC, 13A
- Power consumption: 480W
- Overall dimensions: 675 mm x 440 mm x 680 mm (cables included)
- Shipping package dimensions: 760 mm x 550 mm x 630 mm
- Shipping package weight: 24 kg