1 x SKR V1.3 32-Bit Board
- Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
- Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
- Motor Driver: Supports TMC2208, TMC2130, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988Etc., can be externally connected to the motor drive
- Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five channels (each channel has a re-expandable interface), up to 256 subdivisions
- Temperature sensor interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance) Display: 2.8 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT, LCD12864
- PC communication interface: square USB, easy to plug and unplug, communication baud rate 115200
- Support file format: G-code
- Support machine structure: XYZ,deltas,kossel, Ultimaker, corexy
- Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
1) ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768masterchip with 32-bit main frequency 100M Can be greatly improved;
2) Equipped with highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, convenient for users DIY and secondary development, do not worry about the inability tomaster the core code of worries;
3) Using powerful development tools, Keil MDK integrated development environment: support online debugging, more helpful for product development and performance optimization, using C language development, low development threshold.
4) PCB board wiring is rigorous and beautiful, and specializing in heat dissipation optimization.
5) Using a dedicated power chip to support 12-24V power input;
6) Acceptable 24V input, the hotbed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hotbed MOS tube;
7) Support Display: 2.8-inch, 3.5-inch color touch screen, LCD12864 screen;
8) The system supports Chinese simplified Chinese, English and other languages, which can be switched by itself;
9) Upgrade the firmware by SDcard, which is easy and convenient to operate;
10) Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode, avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause the burned drive, convenient, safe and reliable;
11) High-performance MOSFET tube for better heat dissipation.
12)Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out filament, and auto shut down.
3. We have a small SDcard for each motherboard. File names cannot be changed in the SDcard.Note: We have a small SDcard for each motherboard. File names cannot be changed in the SDcard.
- After the SKR motherboard is powered on, the red light D4 in the lower-left corner will light up, indicating that the power supply is normal; The middle of the board 5V SEL is the power supply selection end;
- when using USB to power the motherboard, short circuit cap should be used to connect +5V and USB feet;
- when the 12v-24v power supply is used, short circuit cap shall be used to connect +5V and INT pins;
Note: it can be connected to both [12v-24v power] and [USB] at the same time. Short circuit cap must be used to connect +5V and INT in the printing process.
- SKR motherboard through the [USB] interface and PC communication, need to install the driver to use normally.
1)Smoothieware-USB-driver-v1.1 driver installation. Drivers are available from the open-source web at http://smoothieware.org/windows-drivers
2)Open the computer "device manager", and you can see the COM number of "smoothieboard USB Serial" asynchronous communication port.
- SKR motherboard firmware description: Our motherboard will be equipped with firmware (I3 model) for testing, which can be used directly or can be changed according to your own needs.
1)The SKR motherboard firmware access method
Log on to the open-source site to download
2)Firmware update method of SKR motherboard
- select the file suitable for your model from the downloaded firmware package and copy it to the SD root directory, including:
- firmware. bin (all that can be decided based on your machine)
- Configuration file config.txt (you can change the configuration according to your own needs)
- The details of the configuration file can be referenced in the open-source web address:
Note: file names cannot be changed, firmware. the bin must be lowercase!
Note: We do not recommend using the tmc2130 spi on this board. If you need to use spi on this board, you need to change the firmware by yourself, and we do not have relevant firmware to provide. To make it more comfortable for you to use, please directly use the STP/DIR mode of tmc2130
1. 5V SEL of the motherboard must connect INT and +5V pins before printing (that is, the 12v-24v power supply must be provided to the motherboard before printing);
2. Hotbed board receive power must