The TMC2130 is a high performance two-phase stepper motor driver chip with a standard SPI interface and a simple step/dir interface. Continuous output current up to 1.2A, can withstand 2A peak current in a short time, very low noise, high load drive does not lose step.Specifications
1, the subdivision is up to 256;
2. Support SPI interface control;
3. It will not lose the step when driving with high load;
4. The logic interface level is: 3-5V;
5. Input voltage range: 4.75-46V DC;
6, two-phase stepper motor single-phase current 1.2A (peak 2A) motor operating current is adjustable;
7. Default current is 0.76A, maximum current is 2A
* The power should be turned on when measuring voltage, not just connected to USB.
* Do not connect the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it will easily burn the drive.
* Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert the opposite
1 x Stepper Motor Driver Module
1 x Heat Sink