- PT100's are high temperature, high accuracy temperature sensors that you can now on your v6 HotEnd instead of a thermistor or thermocouple.
- PT100's are able to measure higher temperatures than thermistors - up to 400C and are more accurate then both thermistors and thermocouples in general.
- PT100 sensors are also very easy to handle, being of a metal cartridge construction that is secured with a set screw, no more fiberglass sleeving or clamping washer.
- If you want to experiment with printing the crazy high-temperature materials, get more accurate temperature readings, and have a much more robust and easy to assemble temperature sensor then a PT100 is an ideal option.
Specifications:1. Size: about 37*27mm(L*W)
- It provides everything you need to get up and running with a PT100 sensor on most machines. Requires a controller board that is running Marlin or Repetier with a spare analog input pin.
- Compatible with all HotEnds.
2. PT100 measure temperatures: up to 400CPackage Included:1 x PT100 Amplifier Board