This Scanner is easy to scan:
1. Object space volume is bigger than 5 x 5cm
2. Object space volume is smaller than 20.3cm x 20.3cm
3. Object weight is less than 3kg
4. Fixed object
5. Opaque object
Difficult to scan objects:
1. The volume is less than 5 × 5 cm objects
2. Transparent objects (glass, organic plastics, etc.)
3. Luminous or highly reflective objects
4. Very dark targets and surface blurred objects (such as plush toys)
Do not scan objects:
1. The volume is greater than 20.3 x 20.3 cm objects
2. The weight is more than 3 kg
3. Moving objects
Ciclop belongs to desktop 3D scanners, which can not match with industrial standard scanners, and it is not suitable for scanning irregular and complex objects, only scan nearly cylindrical object, the effect will be more ideal, there are many factors affect scan result. like scanned objects, environment and light. there is a big relationship between them, so we recommend you scan in Constant Light Studio, scanning results will be better.
For installation and final you can scan object, it needs you own a certain handle ability and related knowledge, as it is open source, you can search on line and communicate with others, we can not guarantee that all the customer can operated it well, as there are too many factors affect the results, but we will try our best to provide you support, this project is also in continuous improvement, I hope we can work together!
- Packing size: 39 * 23 * 16cm
- Package weight: 3 kg- Adapter: US plug
* This is a DIY kit, packaging has a video tutorial, no other instructions.
Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.Package Included:1 x DIY 3D Scanner Open Source Basic 3D Scanner Kit