This is a real Creality CR-10S board that has been customized for Dual extrusion. We worked with Creality to get the E1 Stepper driver installed so you can do DUAL colors and DUAL hotends on the machine.
Info on dual Extrusion methods, STL files for mounting hardware, and more here (continually updated): Dual Extrusion Setup Information
This board will be added to the Unified Firmware so that you can easily set up a dual hotend or 2 into 1 hotend setup.
- Genuine Creality V2.1 CR-10S Board customized for Dual extrusion
- Upgraded 220uF C4 Cap – No Temperature Issues
- DUAL Extruder AND Hotend Support
- Compatible with CR-10S Filament Sensor
- Compatible with EZOut and EZABL Kits
- Full GPL Compatible Firmware Included (Unified Firmware)
- Testing firmware is loaded so you MUST flash firmware for your machine setup upon receiving. Use the Unified Firmware to do this.
- Compatible with CR-10, Ender 3, and CR-10S LCDs
- Note: Do NOT ever plug/unplug a stepper motor when your printer board is powered. This can damage the stepper driver.