EinsyRambo 1.1b Mainboard For Reprap Prusa i3 MK3 With 4 Trinamic TMC2130 Stepper Drivers SPI Control 4 Mosfet Switched Outputs.
About insyRambo 1.1b Mainboard:
- For MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and Atmega32u2 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Crystals for both usb and mcu (timing accurate to 10ppm)
- 3 Thermistor jacks + 4th Thermistor circuit on ZProbe.
● Motor Drivers:
- 4 Trinamic TMC2130 1/256th microstep motor drivers(2 connectors on Z for Prusa Mendel and other dual Z printer designs)
- SPI Control of stepper current instead of PWM.
- Microstep mode configured by MCU through firmware (SPI, no jumpers needed)
- PWM DC outputs (Extruders, Fans, Etc.)
- 4 outputs (1 Extruder, 1 BED, 2 low power (fan,etc)
- Low resistance mosfets for cool running
- Indicator led for each channel
- FANS have 3pin fan connector.
- FANS have 5V instead of 12-24V power source.
- FAN connectors have tachometer feedback pin to the MCU to measure fan speed in capable firmware.
- 2 power input rails
- Heated Bed, 15A 12-24V (15A dedicated fuse)
- Primary Power 10A 12-24V: Motors, Logic & Fans (5A dedicated fuse) + Extruder (5A dedicated fuse)
- Built in SMPS for 5V generation from the Motors, Logic & Fans rail
- Provides 5V power to FANS
- 4-pin motor,zprobe plug - Molex 5057-9404
- 3-pin fan plug - Molex 5057-9403
- 2-pin thermistor, mech. endstop plug - Molex 5057-9402
1 x Einsy Rambo 1.1b motherboard
1 x 2004lcd
4 x Heat sink
1 x Data line
2 x Gray cable