DetailsThe new and improved Creator Pro with dual extrusion technology.
(2016 model or internally also called Creator 5)
A great printer got even better.
Key features and improvements:
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- Control Panel upgrade: 45 degree viewing ergonomic control panel is more comfortable to users.
- User friendly side handles enhance handling comfort
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Whats is in the box
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
Sturdy Metal Frame Construction
Makes it more stable and durable to crank numerous interesting prints without much maintenance, comparing to wooded frame.
10mm Z-axis Rods & Metal Support
Go perfectly with the whole structure, making the printing more precise and steady.
δ6.3mm Aviation-level Aluminum Platform
Can always withstand high temperature during repeated heating and printing, minimizing warping.
PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) EXTRUDERS 2 Dual Extruders BUILD VOLUME 227 L X 148 W X 150 H mm LAYER RESOLUTION 0,10mm - 0,50mm, 100~500 microns PRINT SPEED 40-150 mm/sec POSITION PRECISION XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in], Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in] SUPPORTED MATERIALS PLA, ABS and others FILAMENT DIAMETER 1.75 mm CONNECTIONS USB, SD Card CHASSI Powder Coated Steel + PVC Panel SOFTWARE INCLUDED ReplicatorG FILE FORMAT STL, OBJ PRODUCT DIMENSION 476 x 332 x 383 mm NOZZLE DIAMETER 0.4 mm SUPPORTED OS Windows 7,Mac OS X,Linux WEIGHT 13.5 kg SHIPPING WEIGHT 21.5 kg