This kit has a piece of Superplate glass, aluminum substrate heatbed, NTC 3950 thermistor and wiring to hook it up. The aluminum substrate heatbed is 3mm thick and works as heat producer and heat spreader. The NTC-MF52AT thermistor is of high accuracy and reliable wiring insulation.
We choose silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as the building platform for 3D printer, without the need of attaching the masking tape. The silicon carbide glass is of chemical stability, high heat conductivity coefficient and good wear-resistance and can withstand extreme temperature. The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, hence of high durability.
Compared with common building platform, this kind of tempered glass is of better adhesion and flatness and easy to take prints off. Besides, it is easy to clean with water or alcohol.
1. Superplate with aluminum substrate heatbed: flat, heating fast and evenly.
2. NTC-MF52AT thermistor is of high accuracy at 1% and good insulation.
3. Excellent adhesion: Superplate is coated with micropores, having strong adhesion during printing.
4. High-performance: The silicon carbide glass is of chemical stability, high heat conductivity coefficient and good wear-resistance and can withstand extreme temperature.
5. Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
6. Easy to clean with water or alcohol.
7. Easy to remove your print by hand without the help of scraper.
The heatbed in this kit is soldered for 12V power as default. The pads 2 and 3 are connect soldering together to “-”, and pad 1 is soldering to “+” to get correct resistance.
For 24V power, you need to solder by yourself. Solder pads 2 and 3 to “+” and “-” respectively to get correct resistance.
Please refer to the silk-screen on the heatbed.
Material: Aluminum 3mm thick
Resistance for 12V: 1 Ohm
Resistance for 24V: 4 Ohm
High accuracy: 1%
Resistance value at R25℃ = 80KΩ
Wiring insulation: Silica gel, high temperature resistant
Wiring length: 100mm
Net weight: 747g
Gross weight: 872g
1x Superplate Glass