We choose silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as the building platform for 3D printer, without the need of attaching the masking tape.
The silicon carbide glass is of chemical stability, high heat conductivity coefficient and good wear-resistance and can withstand extreme temperature. The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, hence of high durability.
Compared with common building platform, this kind of tempered glass is of better adhesion and flatness and easy to take prints off. Besides, it is easy to clean with water or alcohol. Geeetech Superplate silicon carbide glass platform is regarded as a reliable building platform by 3D printing hobbyists.
1. Better adhesion: Superplate is coated with micropores, having strong adhesion during printing.
2. High-performance: The silicon carbide glass is of chemical stability, high heat conductivity coefficient and good wear-resistance and can withstand extreme temperature.
3. Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
4. Easy to clean with water or alcohol.
5. Easy to remove your print by hand without the help of scraper.
1x Geeetech® Glass Platform