In virtue of the integrated control board which is based on ATmega’s AVR processor, Rumba is the core of a 3D printer, carver, laser cutter and other CNC. The integrated design makes it easy to install and debug. Compared with other 3D printer controller board, Rumba has one more motor driver and less plug-in part so that it can improve the connectivity and stability of printing.
1. Use the same CPU as that of Arduino MEGA as main control chip, Atmega2560 cooperates with high-performance USB chip in order that it is compatible with all RAMPS relevant firmware;
2. Five interfaces as input for temperature sensor.
3. All pins being drawn out to permit more function expansion.
4. With expanding interface, it can connect the LCD displayed and the development board.
5. Servo’s expanding interface to make the automatic leveling easier to add
6. Supporting 6 pieces of 16 micro stepping drivers of A4988.
7. PWM DC output( heating pipe ,fan), six channels of output( 1 channel of high current, 3 channels of medium current and 2 channels of low current). Use low on-resistance MOS Varactor as driver and LED tests each output.
8. Power-supply: power input 12v-35v, dual power to avoid interaction; hot bed connects 11A, 12V, other sections connect 5A, 12V and add a 12V cooler to reduce the high temperature from the high current of Mega controller.
9. Adopt the popular control board firmware-Marlin, which has good stability, usability and function.
For more info. please refer to WIKI
1x Geeetech® Rumba 3D printer Controller Board