MK S GEN L Mainboard
Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MK S Gen L, which provides more flexible choices for users.Features:1. 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.2. Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.3. Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.4. Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.5. Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.6. Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.7. Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.9. Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.10. Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.11. X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.12. Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.JZ-TS35 Touch Screen
Color: 262K color
Display size: 3.5 inch
Touch screen type: Resistive touch screen
Resolution: 480*320 px
Can work for:Product features:
1. Ardniuo Mega2560+ramps1.4 or integrated board based on 2560 development
(such as MK S-Gen/Base mainboard, Micromake mainboard, Ramps Plus2 mainboard)
2. 32-bit main control board: Ardniuo Due+ramps-FD open source mainboard
1. Power off: after printing completed, nozzle cooling down, shut down automatically(with expansion module).
2. Speed optimization: smooth to print complex models at high speed printing
3. Extended SD-card: screen with SD slot, which can also be external expansion. Installation direction and location is unlimited (expansion module).
4. History record: fast search for printed documents
5. File Topping: GCODE Files with the latest slices will be top in the file list.
6 One reset: press the screen reset key, and reset the motherboard together.
7. Convenient shunting: computer-free shunting, brush-free firmware modification parameters (pulse, speed, acceleration, etc.)
8. Dual-extruder printing support: yes
9. leveling support: yes
10. Limit switch status monitoring support: yes
11. Temperature control curve support: yes
12. Customized instruction menu support: yes
13. Gcode command-line support: yes
14. Modify machine parameters: support Marlin
15. Language support: Chinese, English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
1x MK S Gen L V1.0 board
1x JZ-TS35 touch screen
1x Touch pen
1x 50cm USB cable
1x Connection cable