1. High quality and Ultra-quiet.
2. The working temperature is high. Without fan, the working temperature is about 70 degree in 0.5A, and more than 150 degree in 1A, which may cause losing step. Recommend to do a good job of cooling, the best work current is 0.5A.
Algorithm and Adjustment of TMC 2100 Module Driving Current------And the NOTES!
1. The drive current algorithm: i = vref * 1.9 / 2.5, the default Verf is about 0.65V, so the default current is 0.5A, and the maximum current 1A.
2. Verf measures the voltage of Gnd and potentiometer middle.
3. Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it's easy to burn the drive.
4. Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.
5. Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert wrongly!!!
Use of the TMC2100 drive module
1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS-Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket.
2. Please pay attention to direction.
3. The heat sink directly attached to the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.
1x TMC2100 Stepper Motor Driver