1. It is suitable for driving stepper motors of 8V~35V 2A or less;
2, only simple step and direction control interface;
3, five different stepping modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16;
4. The adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum current output to obtain a higher step rate;
5. Automatic current decay mode detection/selection;
6, overheat shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, cross current protection;
7, ground short circuit protection and load short circuit protection
8. Made of high quality material, it is durable and long lasting use.Specifications:
- Size: 1.5mmX2mm (for makerbot motherboard)
- Can drive current 1A (preferably install heat sink, will provide heat sink, you need to install it yourself)
- Color: Black.
- Material: PCB.
- The makerbot driver board is widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines.
- Simple step and direction control interface.
- Stepper Motor Driver is a breakout board for microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver.
1 x Makerbot Stepper Motor Drive Module
1 x Heatsink