1. 1.2A two-phase stepper motor single-phase current (peak 2.5A); adjustable motor operating current;
2. Support two control methods: Step / DIR interface and SPI interface control
3. Motor input voltage range: 4.75 ~ 46V
4. Logical interface input voltage: 3 ~ 5V
5. 256 subdivision;
6. Maximum efficiency and optimum motor torque operation without noise;
7. High-precision sensorless motor load detection;
8. Reduce energy consumption by 75%;
9. High load drive with no step out;
- Model: TMC2130
- Interface: Step/Dir or SPI
- Configuration: CFG Pins or SPI
- Native Microsteps: up to 1/256
- Microsteps: 1/256
- Logic Voltage VIO: 3-5V
- Motor Voltage VM: 5.5-46V
- Motor Phase Current: 1.2A RMS, 2.5A Peak
- RDSon: >=0.5 Ohm Drive current algorithm and regulation:
1 x TMC 2130 V1.0 stepper motor driver
1. Vref measures the voltage of Gnd and the middle end of the potentiometer.
2. Do not connect the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it will easily burn the drive.
3. Turn on the power when measuring voltage. Do not connect USB power only.
Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert it.
Instructions for use:
1. When using on the printer control board, please keep the 3 jumper caps under the socket.
2, because of the chip characteristics, must do a good way to heat! The heat sink is directly attached to the PCB. Pay attention to the direction of the heat sink. Otherwise, the heat sink and each pin will be connected together to cause a short circuit. For details, refer to the following figure.
3. The motor direction is exactly the opposite of A4988 and DRV8825. If you want to replace the A4988 directly, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor connection.