1. Combine 2560 and ramps1.4 on one board, which solves the cumbersome and troublesome problem of Ramps1.4 combination interface.
2. Users can replace the motor drive by themselves, support 4988 drive and 8825 drive, TMC2100 drive
3. Can accept 24V input, the same system power can reduce the hot bed current to 1/4, effectively solve the hot bed MOS tube heating problem.
4. Using the open source firmware Marlin, the configuration is exactly the same as ramps1.4, which can directly replace Ramps1.4.
5. Can directly connect 2004LCD display and 12864LCD display, can support TFT28, TFT32 touch screen.
6. TL-touch is a fully automatic universal 3D printer hot bed leveling probe (automatic leveling probe)
Its advantages are simplicity, compactness, high precision, good compatibility, and compatibility with all bed materials, such as glass, metal, wood, plastic, acrylic, etc.Package Included:
About A4988 drive:
1, suitable for driving the stepper motor below 8V-35V 2A.
2. Only a simple step direction control interface.
3, five different stepping modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
4, the adjustable potentiometer can control the maximum current output, thus achieving a higher step rate.
5, automatic current attenuation mode detection / selection.
6. Overheating shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout and cross current protection.
7, grounding short circuit protection and load short circuit protection.
Connection 3Pin: Black (-, GND)
Red (+ 5V)
Blue (control signal)
2PIN: Black (-, GND)
Matters needing attention:
1. Please confirm whether the positive or negative is reversed before power-on, the power supply is reversed, and the motor driver board is connected to reverse the possibility of burning the chip and the circuit. Please confirm the power again.
2. Please do not plug or unplug the motor and drive when the power is on, it is easy to cause the drive to burn out;
3. Also do not adjust the current during motor operation. The correct way is to disconnect the power supply, unplug the motor, re-power it, adjust the potentiometer, and measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected. Do not insert the reverse drive, otherwise it will burn out the drive and even burn the motherboard.
1 x MKS GEN L motherboard
1 x USB cable
5 x Green A4988 Drive
5 x Heat sink
1 x TL-touch sensor
1x TL-touch cable
1 x 1m 2pin line
1 x 1m 3pin line