Features:About MKS GEN L Mainboard:
1. Integrate 2560 and Rampsl.4 to one PCB, easier wiring and more stable.
2. Use high-quality 4-layer PCB.
3. Use Marlin firmware,same configuration way as Rampsl.4, it can replace Rampsl.4di-rectly.
4. Use special power chip, support 12V-24V.
5. Support a variety of stepper drivers: 4988,8825,TMC2208 and TMC2100.
6. Available to work with LCD2004, LCD12864, MKS TFT24/28/32/35/70.
7. Accept 24V input, reduce the heated bed current to 1/4 that solves th Mosfet heat problem efficiently.
8. Available to connect external large stepper drivers.
9. Retain Servos, AUX-1 and AUX-2 interface of Ramps 1.4, provide three 5V output and three 12V output interfaces.
About the LCD 12864:
The intelligent controller includes an SD card reader, rotary encoders and12864LCD display. It can be easily connected to your RAMPS 1.4 board using "smart adapter" included.
This panel connects your RAMPS 1.4. you do not need the computer and your SD card intelligent controller power supply. All further operations, such as calibration, the axis movement can be done only with a rotary encoder intelligent controller. 3D design print without a computer, just uses the G code design stored on the SD card.About the limit switch:
Tap the travel limit switch
Normally open mechanical limit switch, compact size, easy to install, with trigger indicator. Plug and play.
Weight: 30g (with cable) About the MOS MINI Module:
0. This is a 3d printer hot bed high power expansion module
1. The heat dissipation is more powerful, solving the problem of excessive power and current load due to the hot bed.
2. Excellent performance MOS tube (nominal maximum current 280A).
3. Large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A. Do not exceed 30A during use.
4. You can directly use the hot bed output signal control of Ramp1.4 and MKS series motherboards.
5. Can use 5-24v digital signal control
About A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
1. Suitable for driving the stepper motor below 8V-35V 2A.
2. Five different stepping modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
4. The adjustable potentiometer can control the maximum current output, thus achieving a higher step rate.
5. Automatic current attenuation mode detection / selection.
6. Overheating shutdown circuit, under voltage lockout and cross current protection.
7. Grounding short circuit protection and load short circuit protection.