- MKS-SBASE is the latest motherboard for 3D Printer, designed by Makserbase (MKS).
- It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware, easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
6. Using high-quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touchscreen.(Can't work with MKS MINI12864LCD, OLED12864, and LCD2004 display.)MKS-TFT32 Touch ScreenFeatures:
1. 3.2 inch full color touch screen, support U disk and SD card.
2. Reserved Wifi interface, adds the Wifi interface can support Wifi (package does not includes the wifi module).
3. Provide continuous software upgrades, upgrade method is simple.
4. Can be used in MKS Base, MKS Gen, MKS Mini and a series of motherboards.
5. The master program no need to modification, plug and play, support Marlin, Repetier, Smoothieware firmware.
6. Support continued printing when power off, power off save.
7. Support no material detection.
8. Boot logo and all buttons and other interface can be designed.
9. Can adds the custom function button.Package Included:1x MKS-SBASE V1.3 mainboard
1x MKS-TFT32 touch screen
1x USB cable
1x FC flat cable