- MKS-SBASE is the latest motherboard for 3D Printer, designed by Makserbase (MKS).- It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware, easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
6. Using high-quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touchscreen.(Can't work with MKS MINI12864LCD, OLED12864, and LCD2004 display.)MKS-TFT28 Touch Screen
- 2.8-inch color touchscreen, support U disk, and SD card.
- Reserve WIFI interface, support WIFI function by adding WIFI module.
- Three themes, two styles, provide the users with more choices.
- Allowed to self-design the interface of booting logo and all buttons.
- Allowed to add at most 13 customized function buttons.
- Update the configuration and firmware by SD card, easily operate.
- Support Marlin, Repetier and Smoothieware firmware, and don’t need to modify the master program.
- Allowed to work with Ramps 1.4(TFT28) as well as controller board developed by Maker base.
- Support “print from breakpoint” function,“print from power outage” and “filament detect” function.
- Support “auto off after printing finishes” function with “auto off after printing finishes” module.Package Included:1x MKS-SBASE V1.3 mainboard
1x MKS-TFT28 touch screen
1x USB cable
1x FC flat cable