Take your Palette 2 experience farther with improved features and functionality
For high-demand printers and workhorse makers, we offer the Palette 2 Pro.
Palette 2 Pro includes:
- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 20% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing
- Extended 1-year warranty
EXPLORE MULTI-MATERIAL PRINTING:
SOLUBLE, DURABLE, FLEXIBLE, COLORFUL
Turbocharge your printer with Palette 2.
Palette 2 combines four filaments and feeds them into your printer in real time, no modifications required.
- Print impossible overhangs with water-soluble support.
- Make heat- and water-resistant models in four colors of durable PETG.
- Create functional, end-use products by combining PLA with a flexible TPU.
- Improved hardware design helps to create consistent and reliable bonds between filament.
- Color touchscreen includes built-in Gradient and Pattern modes.
REDISCOVER YOUR PRINTER
Palette 2 works with most filament-based printers. Find out if your printer is compatible with Palette 2 here.
Join the global community of Palette owners in 40+ countries.
See what Palette owners are creating: twitter.com/PalettePrinted.
How does it work?
Palette 2 takes up to four filaments and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
- Drive: Palette 2’s all-metal drive systems, inspired by those on industrial FDM machines, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean, low-resistance cut, time after time.
- Connect: Palette 2’s updated Splice Core connects filaments together end-to-end before passing them through a machined PTFE (Teflon) channel and splicing them together.
- Cool: The newly spliced filament is passed to our buffer are to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
Calibrate: There’s no need to attach our Scroll Wheel to your printer anymore as it is now built inside of Palette 2, allowing for more precise calibration and a streamlined Palette experience
Calibrate: There’s no need to attach our Scroll Wheel to your printer anymore as it is now built inside of Palette 2, allowing for more precise calibration and a streamlined Palette experience.
We provide a list of some printers that are compatible with Palette 2 on our website - https://www.mosaicmfg.com/pages/compatibility.
We also have a more in-depth listing of compatible printers found here: http://mm3d.co/compatibility
Q: Does Palette 2 work with 2.85mm or 3mm filament?
A: Sorry, no! Palette 2 only works with 1.75mm filament.
Q: What materials does Palette 2 work with?
A: Palette 2 supports several combinations of materials. A full list can be found on the Palette 2 multi-material printing guide at http://mm3d.co/multi-material.
Q: How do Palette 2 and the printer know which color is which?
A: Each color/material is a separate model. If you’re printing in 4 colors/materials, you will need 4 different model files. You can find models at http://mm3d.co/stuff-to-print or learn how to split 1 STL into multiple models at http://mm3d.co/meshmixer. The model is sliced as a multi-body G-code file. The G-code file is processed in Mosaic Chroma (free, easy-to-use software) or CANVAS (our web-based slicer/customizer/modifier) to create a new files for the printer Palette 2 with instructions on when to switch between filaments.
Q: Any software requirements?
A: Mosaic CANVAS software (free at https://canvas3d.io) or Chroma software (free software that accepts G-code and tells Palette 2 how much of each filament is required) works on Windows (7, 8, 10 or higher, 32-bit and 64-bit), macOS (Mountain Lion/10.8 or newer), and Linux (x64, tested on Ubuntu 16.04).
Palette 2 Pro
3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.)
23 x 20.4 x 8.4 cm
(9" x 8" x 3.3")
7.1 kg (15.6 lbs.)
41 x 27 x 23 cm
(16" x 11" x 9")
Supported Feedstock Size
1.75mm (0.069 IN) FFF Filament
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows, Mac, Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 16.04)
Canvas Hub (USB) or SD Card
Splice Core Pro 1.0, Solid State Splicer
Ambient Operating Temperature
15 - 30°C (60-86°F)
Filament Production Speed
166 - 280 mm/min (what does this mean?)
32-Bit ARM Processor
3.2" Color Touch Screen
Filament: Not Included
Splice Core Pro Tubes: 5 Included
Included Spare Parts
Many Spare Parts
Provided Limited Warranty
24 Months or 50,000 Splices
12V DC, 3A Max
Power Adapter Input Requirements
100 - 240V (50/60Hz) 1.5A
Power Adapter Compatibility
USA, UK, AU, EU
6 x Nema 17 Stepper Motors
USB (Cable Included)
cTUVus, CE (Conformité Européene), TUV-Inspected Manufacturing Facility, CAN/CSA C22.2, NO 62368-1-14
According to the medical community, and as stated on this OvulationCalculator site, ovulation cramps are totally normal and they can occur quite often among women.