Polymorph is perfect for DIY projects, repairs, crafts, prototypes
What is PolyMorph?
1. One type of thermoplastic
Low melting point of 60 ℃
Solidifies at room temperature promptly.
2. Easy-to-use mouldable plastic
Soften in hot water
Shape objects with your hands.
2. Adults for molding and house fixing
3. DIY hobbyists
4. Professional designers
How to use?
1. Combine hot water and Polymorph. At 60°C(140°F) your Polymorph will transform into a soft, transparent blob.Remove polymorph from hot water.
2. Let it cool until you can comfortably touch it with your bare hands.
3. Mould polymorph with your hands. Be careful, there may still be pockets of hot water in your polymorph blob.
4. Dip your polymorph item in ice water. This is optional, but it will stop your item dropping as it cools.
5.Keep your prototype material item away from heat and it will last for years. If you are not satisfied with your creation, reheat it and try again!
1. Safety First! Never heat polymorph over 200°C, which will damage the polymer.
2. Around 5 minutes to shape before it cools. Don't worry; you can always soften it again by putting it back in hot water.
3. Colors will get lighter as your Polymorph cools.
4. You can use a variety of tools to refine your prototypes once it has cooled and hardened, such as Stanley knife, drill, saw, tin snips, scissors.