1) Integrated design, installation is simple;
2) Using arduino IDE as the development of software, firmware upgrades, configuration parameters simple.
3) Compared with other 3D printer control panel, it is more than one way motor drive, so the connection is improved performance and stability.
1. Using ATMEGA2560 as the main control chip, with high-performance USB chip ATMEGA16U2, so it can be compatible with all RAMPS associated firmware;
2. 5pcs temperature sensor interface input;
3. All pins are drawn to facilitate more features to expand.
4. With LCD expansion interface, you can connect the LCD screen and SD expansion board for offline printing.
5. Servo expansion interface, easy to add automatic leveling function;
6. PWM DC output (heating pipe, fan, etc.): 6-way output (one-way high-current, 3-way current, 2-way low-current), low on-resistance high-performance tube do Mos drive output as with LED indication.
7. Power section: Power input is 12V-35V, dual power supply design, effectively avoid the mutual influence of the current hot bed partially supported 11A, 12V, other parts of the circuit, 5A, 12V. In order to reduce the high-temperature high-current generated Mega controller board, the proposed increase 12V cooling fan.
8. Dashboard firmware using Marlin.
1x Rumba Plus Motherboard