This board is the combination of Mega2560 R3 and ramps 1.4. In this case, you do not have any worries on the connection problems. It is compatible with A4988 and 8825 driver which is more flexible. In order to achieve better cooling, the board has the highest quality circuit board and MOSFET. What’s more, we use LM2576 ultra-wide power supply chip which supports 12v-24v power input. In this case, we can solve the heating problem of the Ramps.
- Accept 24V power supply input
- Decrease 1/4 current of the heatbed to solve the heating problem of MOS
- Use Marlin software as Ramps 1.4
- Connect Ramps 1.4 LCD2004 and LCD12864 directly
- Reserve pulse motor and direction output ports to make it convenient to connect heavy current motor driver (eg. 2A/5A)
- Retain the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2, AUX-3 ports, provide three 5V output ports and three 12V input ports
Click for more info.
1x SainSmart 3D Printer Controller Panel Board