Smoothieboard is a powerful 32bit numerical fabrication controller designed to run the Open-Source Smoothieware firmware, designed. It is a open hardware controller board for Reprap 3D printers. Made to run your 3D Printer, Laser Cutter, CNC Milling Machine. And it is for v1, the first version of the Smoothieboard hardware.Features:
The board uses the LPC1769 microcontroller, an ARM Cortex-M3 chip :
512kB ROM ( program space )
64kB RAM ( execution memory )
Compared to lots of other boards, this allows for faster/smoother movement, more features and more extensibility.
The board runs the Smoothie firmware, which has been designed and perfected to take best advantage of the hardware, to make the board easy to configure and use, and to add cool features.
● 5 integrated Allegro A5984 stepper drivers with digital current control able to drive up to 2A each with 32x microstepping,
● 3 large FETS for controlling large resistive loads like heated beds (12A, up to 24V)
● 3 small FETs for controlling external peripherals such as small fans or hotends(5A, up to 24V)
● USB-B supporting simultaneous serial control and sdcard access, MicroSD card, 6 endstops, 4 thermistors, extra i/o including spi, i2c, uart, and more gpio.
● This custom made package includes a pre-installed/soldered on 1Amp switching DC to DC Regulator for converting up to 28V down to 5V.
● Having this regulator pre-installed allows you to have short circuit protection right out of the box.
1. ARM-Cortex M3 LPC1769 (120Mhz, 64kBRAM, 512kB Flash) Microcontroller,
2. USB interface
3. Ethernet interface,
4. Micro SDcard slot-2GB card
5. 5 stepper motor drivers, 1/32 microstepping for smooth motion
6. Digital current control
7. 3 ZXMN4A06 (5A, up to 24V) small mosfets for hotends and fans
8. 3 AOT240L (12A, up to 24V) big mosfets for hotends, fans and heated beds
9. 4 Thermistor inputs (12bit ADC) for thermistors
10. 6 Endstop inputsThe file for you to know more:
1. The source code for the firmware: click here
2. The guide for 3D printer: click here
3. The documentation of us: click here
Specifications: ● Version: V1.1
● Power input: 12 to 24V
● USB connect: via the 5V power
● With 12864 LCD
● For: 3D Printer
● Extensions: SPI, I2C, PWM, DAC, free GPIOs
1 x Smoothieboard 5X V1.1 motherboard
5 x Heat sink
1 x 12864LCD
1 x Display adapter board
2 x Gray cable
1 x Knob
Several terminals and Jumper cap