1. This is a updated version TB6600 4A two-phase stepper motor driver. Positive and negative control can be achieved.
2. Select the 7-step subdivision control (1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32) through the 3-digit DIP switch.
4. Suitable for driving 57, 42 two-phase, four-phase hybrid stepping motors.
5. Achieve low vibration, low noise, high speed effect drive motor
- H-bridge bipolar constant phase flow driven;
- Eight output current optional, the maximum output current: 4.0A;
- 6 subdivision modes available,up to 32 segmentse;
- The input signal high-speed optical isolation;
- Common anode single pulse interface standard;
- Offline hold function;
- Semi-enclosed chassis can adapt to more hard environment;
- Provide energy-efficient semiautomatic current lock function;
- Built-in temperature protection and overcurrent protection.
- Input voltage DC9-40V
- Input current Recommended switching power supply 5A
- Output current 0.5-4.0A
- Maximum power 160W
- Subdivision 1,2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Temperature Operating temperature -10~45°C; storage temperature -40~70°C
- Humidity, no condensation, no water drops
- Gases are prohibited from flammable gases and conductive dust
1 x TB6600 upgraded stepper motor driver