MKS BASE is a feature rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices. It features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by A4982 stepper drivers. The board can use the same firmware as Ramps1.4. MKS Base is designed to be flexible in the user's power source availability, allowing any power supply from 12V-24V.
MKS-BASE is suitable for 3D printer manufacturers on batch production, and being used as the main control board. Relative to the Ramps1.4, it adds E1 heating output.
MKS-BASE is suitable for the dual-Extruder machine.
1. Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
2. Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
3. Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
4. Easy connect MKS TFT on AUX-1
5. 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
6. up to 5 motor driver with A4982
7. 4x PWM capable power MOSFET outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed,Extruder0,Extruder1, Fans)
8. 4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
9. 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax
10. Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection.
1 x Motherboard MKS base V1.4
1 x UBS Cable