- Type: Motherboard MKS gen V1.4- For: TEVO 3D Printer- Supply Voltage: 12/24V- Smart controller: Marlin breadboardDescriptions:
1. Can be replaced by motor drive, support 4988 drive and 8825 drive, TMC2100 drive.
2. The circuit board uses the high quality 4 board, and has been specially made the heat radiation optimized processing; ramps are 2 laminates.
3. The use of high-quality MOSFET tube, the cooling effect is better.
4. The use of dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, to solve the problem of Ramps voltage conversion chip.
5. You can accept the 24V input, the same system power can be reduced to the thermal bed current 1/4, effectively solve the problem of hotbed MOS tube heating.
6. The firmware can use the open source firmware Marlin, configuration and ramps1.4 exactly the same, can be directly replaced by Ramps1.4.
7. Can be directly connected to the Ramps1.42004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board.
8. Set aside the motor pulse and the direction of the output port, to facilitate the external large current external to connect a large current (such as 5A, 2A) motor drive circuit.
9. Keep the Servos on the Ramps1.4, AUX-1, AUX-2 interface, providing 3 5V outputs, 3 12V output interface.Special Note
* Please confirm whether the positive and negative power supply repeatedly, please avoid burning the product due to reverse power supply.* Please don't on the electric plug motor and drive, easy to cause the drive burnt out; don't in the running process of the motor, adjustable current.
* The correct approach is to disconnect the power, unplug the motor, repower, potentiometers, measuring potentiometer voltage, until the measured voltage and expected the same.
* Never in reverse drive, otherwise it will burn driven, even burn out the motherboard.
* Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
1 x Motherboard MKS Gen V1.4 (don't contain the DRV8825)