- MKS SBASE is the latest motherboard for 3D Printer, designed by Makserbase (MKS).
- It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware, easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
6. Using high-quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touchscreen.
(Can't work with MKS MINI12864LCD, OLED12864, and LCD2004 display.)
Specifications:- Type: MKS SBASE V1.3 motherboard- Usble: 3D Printer
- Smooth motherboard: high performance
* Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
1 x 3D Printer Part MKS SBASE V1.3 motherboard