• Super quiet, anti-jitter.
• The TMC5160TA-V1.0 single-axis stepper motor control driver IC with serial communication interface can be externally expanded MOSFET.
• Each coil motor current up to 20A, the maximum voltage of 60V DC.
• Supply voltage 9-36V (limited by the MOSFETs)
• I phase,RMS up to 2.8A
• Configuration & Control via SPI
• S/D mode selectable via solder option
• Use with optional lowESR ELCO, ca. 150uF
• Board width 1.5", board height 1.1"
• 2x11 pin 0.1" header rows for pins/connectors • All stepper motor logic runs inside TMC5160 - when driving NEMA17 to NEMA34 and larger motors, no software is required, just hardware is used.
1.high-power stepping drive control IC
2. super quiet
4.TMC5160 control/drive intelligent IC, make stepping motor performance more powerful
Product Name: TMC5160TA-V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver
Supply voltage: 9-36V(limited by the MOSFETs)
Microsteps: Up to 256
1 x TMC5160 Stepper Motor Driver
• Soldering R2 / not R1 = Internal ramp generator active with Trinamic’s 6-point-ramp (default mode)
• Soldering R1 / not R2 = Step/Direction interface active for use with external motion controller (STEP = REFL, DIR = REFR)