Descriptions:LV8729 driver module with 128 subdivisions is a good choice for Nema stepper motor whose current is less than 1.5A, which makes motor steady, quiet and precise.Features:
1. In 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision to achieve a better ultra-quiet effect;
2. Operating voltage: 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V;
3. The maximum current is 1.5A, the default is 0.8A;
4. Segament: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128;
5. You must add the heat sink to make the heat dissipation better (please be sure to operate with a large fan to help cooling).Specifications:
Type: stepper motor driver
Size: 1.5mm x 2.0mm
Maximum drive current: 1.8A
Maximum voltage: 36V (usually 12V)
Supported segament: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
Product craft: four-layer PCB board
Product weight: 5g
Please make sure the connecting direction is right, or it will probably burn the driver chip and controller board. Recommend to do a good job of cooling for the module.
Driver current algorithm and its adjustment:
1. Driver current algorithm: i=Vref/0.5, the default Vref about 0.4V, so the default current 0.8A, and maximum current 1.5A
2. Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it's easy to burn the drive.
3. Please connect both the power supply and the USB for power when measuring the voltage.
4. Minor adjustment for potentiometer driver. Adjust it again after measurement to avoid burning driver by excessive current.Package Included:
5. To increase the current by rotating the potentiometer clockwise slowly, and anticlockwise to reduce.
1x LV8729 Stepper Motor Driver
1x Heat Sink