● A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting.
● This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting.
● First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
● Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
● Print directly on the heatbed, no need for glass plate.Overview:- Dimensions: 220*220*3mm
- Package size: 250*235*20mm
- Model: MK3
- Material: Aluminum
- 1 layer 35μm(1oz base) copper
- Working voltage: 12v
- Resistance between 1.4 and 1.6 ohm for the 12V
- 100 degree Celsius possible for 12V
- With 15V on the 12V terminals will maintain approx. 115 degree Celsius without regulation
- Max. temperature: 180℃
- For 3D Printer
1 x Heated Bed