RE-ARM is a 100Mhz, 32-bit ARM controller with the popular Arduino MEGA footprint. It's a plug-in replacement for the Arduino Mega in your RAMPS setup for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit goodness.
Detailed Specifications(running Ramps):
1. 32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor.
2. 100Mhz, 512kb Flash.
3. Mini B USB - Prototype photos shows USB B.
4. 3.3V system voltage.
5. 10-30V power supply input range, using Vin pin or barrel jack.
6. 1 Heated bed, 2 Hotend Mosfet drivers.
7. SD card slot for firmware upgrades and config file.
8. 6 End stops, with filter and pull-ups.
9. 3 thermistor inputs.
10. Support SPI Displays like Viki2 and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter).
11. Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs using universal adapter by Jim Morris.
12. Header breakout for Ethernet module (RJ45) daughter board.
13. Power supply range, 4.5v-36v
* Do not touch the motherboard with wet hands;
* When uploading firmware, you need to connect the HWB jumper cap;
* In the event of an emergency, please disconnect the power immediately to avoid burning the motherboard;
* Please check whether there is a short circuit in the line before power-on. If there are conditions, it is better to use a multimeter to measure and then power on;
* This motherboard does not support the use of the TMC2130 SPI mode.
* About the offline power source selection:
The jumper cap is connected to 1 and 2 is 5V power supply, and connected to 2 and 3 is USB power supply.
1 x RE-ARM Control Mainboard