Re-ARM is a 100Mhz, 32-bit ARM controller
It's a plug-in replacement for Mega in your RAMPS setup for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit goodness.
32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor.100Mhz, 512kb Flash.Mini B USB - Prototype photos shows USB B.
SD card slot for firmware upgrades and config file.Support SPI Displays like Viki2 and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter).About RE-ARM 32Bit Controller Board Specifications:
1. 32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor.
2. 100Mhz, 512kb Flash.
3. Mini B USB - Prototype photos shows USB B.
4. 3.3V system voltage.
5. 10-30V power supply input, using Vin pin or barrel jack.
6. 1 Heated bed, 2 Hotend Mosfet drivers.
7. SDcard slot for firmware upgrades and config file.
8. 6 End stops, with filter and pull-ups.
9. 3 thermistor inputs.
10. Support SPI Displays like Viki2 and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter).
11. Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs using universal adapter by Jim Morris.
12. Header for Ethernet module (RJ45) daughter board.
13. Power supply: 4.5v-36v
- Size: 101.5 * 60.5mm
- Support motor drivers: support A4988 DRV8825 and other motor drivers(support five motor drivers Simultaneously)
- Input voltage: 12V
- Power: 200W
- TMC2208 single-axis stepper motor drive chip
- power tube built-in drive current 1.4A peak current 2A, voltage range 4.75V-36V, 256 subdivision;
- Flexible microPlyer interpolation unit, the component can provide up to 256 microstep / step resolution, even in the pulse rate is limited system can still be perfect to achieve sinusoidal control;
- Widely used in 3D printing,
- Both components have pulse / direction input, can be completely independent operation. The configuration is implemented via digital inputPackage Included:
1 x Ramps1.5 expansion board
1 x RE-ARM 32Bit Controller Board